Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Complete Tales of Beatrix Potter

I was telling a friend the other day about my button binge shopping spree, and she said she almost got an anxiety attack when she heard about threads or buttons and couldn't find them to buy. That sounds so familiar. I'm usually a bargain hunter, or at least a shopper. I have been looking for this book for several months, and finally found it at a price I was willing to pay. Now... Why do I 'need' this book? I don't. I have no small children or grandchildren, but I HAD to have it. Maybe there will be some images that I can use for CQ, or a quote, but it is here, it is beautiful, and it makes me smile. That must be reason enough!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Congrats on finding the book. It's really a great story.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

That is reason enough.My kind of gal! Sometimes we just need a certain something that tugs at our hearts. It will inspire stitching projects I'm sure. Enjoy your treasure.