Saturday, July 28, 2007

Button Binge

~~~Updated 7/28/07 ~~~

I received some beautiful buttons from Wilma with my SoH birthday heart. Wilma, Wilma, you don't know what you started. It has been a long time since I had one of these, but... I just can't seem to help myself. I don't know nearly as much as I should about buttons before buying them online, but...

Still in the throws of a button binge! Here are some I got this week.

7/25

I got these in the mail today. 7/13

Silver luster
These extras came along with them!



I found these on Etsy!

Here are a few of the ones I've received thus far. This colorful group was described as depression glass, and they are lovely! 7/11

These were described as vintage clear glass and Lucite. Most are glass, but there are some that need a good bath. Got a good price for lots of buttons!


These are the medium sized ones



These are some with rhinestones and other shapes - need a bath!


Here are some sets with many multiples.


These on cards are vintage - .15 and .25 cents.

5 comments:

Gerry said...

Awe, how lovely these are! Doesn't Wilma just give the most wonderful goodies?

Have fun bathing your buttons!

BTW, gorgeous blooms you have.

Susan said...

The buttons are grand! Did you see the ones on Evening Star Designs? Czech buttons. Oh, yum! I had to have some. =)

Ati said...

I didn't now you are fond on old buttons. You are not the only one ;))
Aren't they lovely with the antique shine? Don't wash them, they will loose this old look.

Candi said...

I dabble in button collecting too:) Aren't those just beautiful!! How sweet of Wilma:)
HUGZ:)
Candi

JK said...

Whoa! These are beautiful! I need to get out more!!!! I am having anxiety attacks because you have those buttons and I don't! No fair little lady! ;)