Sunday, June 10, 2007

Autumn Falls RR - September 2004

"I am happy to be a part of this Autumn Falls RR. Please fell free to enjoy yourself with my block, letting it 'tell you' what it needs.

I hope your block returns filled with beautiful work, and that it fills your heart with smiles!"

Almost didn't get this one back, but finally it came through. What was done is really pretty work. Thanks for stitching on my block!




Mary Jane - I put a spray of yellow roses across the middle, with a magenta butterfly.

Lynn - to compliment Mary Jane's butterfly by adding a purple vine.

Flory - Tried a new stitch with ribbon and seed beads sewed on a strip of antique lace

Kala - On the left side I did a seam treatment with flowers done in the buttonhole stitch, the vine of bugle beads and the dragon flies on the brown patch and a seam treatment using a flowered ribbon. On the right side I embroidered a tree trunk and falling leaves on the brown and yellow patches. I also put the leaf applique at the top.

Mystie ---

No comments: