Friday, July 21, 2006

Not Sleepy Anymore

I got so sleepy watching TV a while ago, went to bed - then wide awake. So here we are. On one of the CQ lists there had been lots of talk about listening to books on tape while stitching. Got me to thinking since I like to do both very much, I should try it, so I am. It does take some adjustment - paying attention - multi tasking. I get pretty focused, but figure if I can 'watch' TV and stitch I should be able to listen and stitch; right?

I did Days 20 and 21 of the 100 Seams today. Day 20 is a silk ribbon embroidery motif. I'm not the best, but think it looks better than some I've done.



Day 21 is a seam treatment I did with silk buttonhole. The opposite side of the seam used star sequins with a glass bead to hold it.





I've also been working on the 2nd July stitch, Chevron.



I've been enjoying my button collection lately, too. I really don't know too much about them, but that's ok. As long as I like them... The thing is, as a 'collector' I want to keep them instead of using them.

No comments: