Sunday, June 18, 2006

June Tatting Guild

Yesterday was the monthly meeting of the Piedmont Tatters. I saw a couple of the girls I hung out with at the conference. Reit from the Netherlands is still here in the US, and she taught a Celtic design, but it wasn't clicking for me - the needle tatter, so I worked on making the beaded clippie. It's coming along, but slowly. The instructions I have are not working for me, so with some major improvisation ... well, see for yourself... not a great picture, but you get the idea.






From the guild meeting, I went to Jonathan's and from there we went to eat Chinese then to see X-Men The Final Stand. First time I'd seen Columbiania Mall - quite nice!! It was good to spend time with him.

When I got back home needed a little 'settle down' time, so I made a little purple trim...

No comments: