Friday, June 23, 2006

Catching Up on Seams

I finished my second CQ needle case for the Newbie swap last night - good thing - they will be swapped and packaged this evening to be mailed in the morning. I hope the last two are in my mail this evening. Everyone is anxious to see the photos, and they will be blown away at how pretty they all are! Excellent work for 'newbies.' I need to take a couple more of the last arrivals, but the yahoo picture slideshow is ready.

This is the third day of Sandie's 100 stitches in 100 days, and I finished the first last night. It should be 100 seam embellishments in 100 days. Mine isn't exactly like hers, but it's ok. I started on the second, but HAD to go to bed so I could get up for work. I'll catch up tonight. She does such beautiful work, but this is teaching me how to build on seam treatments.



No comments: