Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What am I doing up at 4:30 a.m.

I woke straight away this morning at about 4:00 a.m. with my son on my mind and called him. He returned the call a bit later, and all is fine with him - just a wacky mom!! I have forgotten to take my pm meds for two days in a row - perhaps that has my system off kilter?? I think of it now, when it is only a couple of hours until time for the am doses.

In a message today on the Hand Embroidery list I mentioned a book that talks about mourning quilts. The name of the book is Quilting to Soothe the Soul, "Create Memories for Today, Tomorrow & Forever", by Linda Carlson.

Catching up on a little blog hopping:

Lillian is showing her pretty paisley design and some silk blocks she's been working on

As always, Debbie R is doing beautiful work on HER 100 days

Janet wonders when 'enough is enough'

Looks like dd may have gotten her pink page back??

And now I guess I'd better go back to bed for an hour or so - the day will be long and busy tomorrow. We have our annual fall orientation meeting, and ALL employees were 'invited'. Our president is retiring in December, and I wonder if they have something planned? Just my speculation! Good morning, all.

No comments: