Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Finished the Peacock and Pixie

Thanks to the 15 Minute Challenge from our Crazy Seoul Sister of the Hand Embroidery list, I have finished the colorful peacock! Now I'll get on with the stitch of the month, the Stem stitch!



I jokingly told JK she should get her hubby to let her dry his feet like I do my pup's feet. When we come inside and it's wet or she has grass clippings on her feet, I say, Let me dry your feet, and she will hold up her leg to let me wipe them. JK said I needed to preserve that picture, so here it is. Pixie thought I was a little strange tell her to let me dry her feet when we hadn't been outside, but she did as I asked :-)

5 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Your peacock is gorgeous. You're inspiring me to create a beaded one:)

Lil said...

I love your peacock too Charlene.

Can you ship your pup to me? He rings bells when he wants to go outside and he lifts his paws to be cleaned? What a great little friend you have.

Susan said...

The peacock is fabulous!

crazyQstitcher said...

What a fantastic peacock Charlene, did you really do it in 15 minutes? Wow! If it took me a day I would be thrilled.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Thanks for your kind comments! The peacock went off into a birthday swap - maybe another one another day. And NO, it wasn't done in 15 minutes. On the Hand Embroidery list there is a challenge to work at least 15 minutes a day, and this project took many days! I may be the slowest stitcher around ???