Sunday, November 12, 2006

Online Test Games

So, could it be that we follow these 'test / game links' and open up ourselves to spam? Perhaps, but just couldn't resist. From someones blog I followed this trail to see which Tarot I would be. Does it seem accurate? I do know that I am content with the blessings of my life and really like the graphic!


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlene,

I like the graphic as well.

You asked about the cross I did on my blog. I have lost your email address, so email me privately and I will explain how I did it. Quite easy really. Also, I need your mailing address again, to send you the fabric with the writing on it, like your blog.

Dianna

Susan said...

Oh, that's a cool one! I think of you as mostly upbeat, so I bet it fits.

JK said...

I like these things..they are fun. I did mine for the heck of it, and I am The Empress...Oh yeah..sure..ah-huh. Empress indeed.. more like poor pheasant who can't find his socks.