What is meme, you ask?
A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
This 'tag' comes from Gerry at Sewing Southpaw (1). Here are the rules if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
About me (2):
- I'm NOT a social butterfly. Groups of people (unless it's a BIG group - show, conference, etc. where I can be lost in the crowd) tend to bring out the shyness in me. I've been described as a loner or hermit.
- My needs are not great and my pleasures are simple.
- Procrastinator... and it seems to get worse as I mature. One of my favorite says is, The Older I Get, The More Like Me I Become. Maybe this is why my mom says I'm always late...
- In the last year I've lost about 45 pounds. If you stop by often, you already know that, but I'm still proud of it.
- I love muscadines! They are a grape-like fruit that used to grow wild at my folks place, but no more. Sushi is right there at the top of the list these days! Something weird I like once in a while is a peanut butter and thinly sliced onion sandwich. Don't say Yuck until you've tried it!
- I'm an only child who has an only child!
- I have four and three quarter years before I can retire (from here) from my State job with retirement benefits, but who's counting?? July, 2012.
(3) As always, if you've done this recently or just don't have the inclination or the time, don't worry. I won't be offended, angry, or 'hurt'.