Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Goodies

I've been on another eBay spree! But have also been using a few of the things I've been collecting.

These vintage beads came from a woman's mother. They're more like stars, but she called them flowers. They also have a shell-like feel to them.


These are new beads, just different than I've bought before. I've seen Teardrop and Triangles that others use, and they look so pretty ...

This is a Christmas grouping I couldn't resist... Already used some, too!

And a group of motifs from the same seller. These are most of the different ones, but there were duplicates of a few.

1 comment:

Jane said...

So fun to get new goodies, Love what you got!! Love your latest STS block too. But yes Charlene, the red & white does look more like winter, but I am with you in coordinating. The CQN group is great for getting us to expand ourselves, aren't they LOL... HUGS!